18 Feb 2011

Met the right one yet?

She was talking nonstop about random stuffs and he was looking at her, thinking about something.
Why are you looking at me like that?” she enquired.
Uh nothing, I was just thinking” he replied.
About what?” she questioned.
He took her hand in his and asked her “Why didn’t we met earlier?I wasted 20 years of my life without you”.
God wanted us to meet few wrong people before we met right one. This is how we realized that we are made for each other”, she replied as a matter of fact.
Meeting her eyes he said “Now that we met the right one, I wish we get blessed with long life. I have already wasted so many days without you. Now I want to live every moment of my life with you”.

3 comments:

IMOOOOO said...

Nice blog

Tarang Sinha said...

Nice! Short,simple and sweet:) Why don’t you categorise your stuffs? It will be easier to choose the genre to read:)

Sneha said...

Will do that Tarang :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...