27 Jul 2011

What do you want to do before you die?

Yesterday night out of boredom, I decided to watch a movie. I picked “Anjaana Anjaani” (no specific reason, just that I haven’t seen it before).
One question, asked in a movie, grabbed my attention – “What do you want to do before you die?
Well, it made me think and I realised that I don’t have my ‘Things to do before I die’ list ready with me. I grabbed a piece of paper and pen and jotted down few wishes.

- World Tour
- Sky Diving
- Deep water diving (now that I know how to swim :D)
- Do snow ball fights.

And the list is endless, however my life is not! (Ek zindagi hazaar kaam, kind of thing).
Being a facebook addict, I asked this question to the people on my friend list and I got very interesting answers and not to mention loads of answers in the comment box.
Different people, different wishes. However, one thing is common among us – endless wishes!


When I was jotting down my ‘Things to do before I die list’, a thought crossed my mind.
“What if these wishes are not fulfilled?” I wondered.
Obviously, I will end up being unhappy and disappointed.
As an immediate reaction, I gave a big cross mark on the list and tossed the paper in the dustbin. One thing I learned out of this – Why not just live life as it comes? Why to waste my time in making endless wishes and worrying about them.




What do you think? Living with a pre-planned life is good OR living a life planned by god is better?

1 comments:

Nethra said...

I always plan but I don't dwell on it too much but never give up too. It mostly depends on how important that plan is.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...