19 Feb 2011

You'll always be in my heart

This is a guest post submitted by one of my followers S.K. Saini aka Mindy. She is a author of her upcoming Supernatural/Paranormal Theme Novel. Do visit her blog and support her. She would appreciate new readers and followers.

This is a poem that she had made, just after watching the movie A Bridge to Terabithia. :)

You found me when I was at my worst,
You put me back together,
But something happened and you died,
I will cherish our memories forever,
I remember the day that I met you,
You were so full of life and happiness,
But I stand here by our fantasy place,
I feel like my life is becoming a mess,
I was Art, and you were Imagination,
You were always like the other half of me,
My eyes well up in a rain of tears,
As your ashes are drifted out to sea,
I will always think about the times,
That you and I had,
I promise to look out onto the horizon,
And never be sad,
You taught me a lot of things,
To open up your mind,
Just close your eyes and imagine a world,
There could be anything you can find,
Now I will go back to our fantasy place,
Where you were Imagination and I was Art,
I will close my eyes happily,
Because I know you'll always be in my heart...

- Art and Imagination By
Mindy

Thank you Mindy for sharing the beautiful poem with us. Check out her blog here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sucha sweet poem... ive seen the movie Bridge to Teribithia :) -

Munch

Mindy said...

Thank you! :)
Anyone who has seen the movie, and feel the emotional impact I put into this poem.
:)
xooxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...